High School Senior Trip
June 20-29, 2024
You Need To Know
10-Day High School Senior Church History Tour
June 20-29, 2024
- Chartered buses
- Tour directors & tour guides with 100+ years combined working with youth
- Entrance to all itineraried events
- Two meals per day
- Senior pictures
- One meal per day
Fly into JFK Airport & arrive between 2-5 PM.
• Check into our incredible hotel in Manhattan
• Meet your family for the week
• Opening Orientation
• Time Square at night
• Walk through Central Park
• Morning Devotional at the “Pool of Bethesda”
• Manhattan Temple
• Explore New York City by bus with lots of picture opportunities
• Visit the Sacred 9/11 memorial
• Leave to New Jersey hotel
• Pool Party
• Firefly walk
• Berry Picking on the hillsides of Pennsylvania
• Priesthood Restoration Site (Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania)
• Joseph and Emma Smith Home
• Susquehanna River
• Picnic at Taughannock Falls
• Whitmer Farm
• Morning at The Sacred Grove & Smith Family Farm
• Attend Church in Palmyra
• The Hill Comoriah
• The Grandin Press: Book of Mormon Publication Site
• Fireside and Special Musical Numbers
• Niagara Falls (Your Choice: Maid of The Mist/Cave of The Winds)
• Laundry Day
• The Kirtland Temple
• Old Kirtland
• Dance Party and Dinner
• John Jonson Farm
• Spend the day at Cedar Point (Roller coaster capital of the world)
• Drive through beautiful Amish Country
• Amish Country Store
• Beach Day (bring your swimsuit)
• Gameday on the Bus
• Fun City (bowling, arcades, go-karts)
• Optional ordinances at The Nauvoo Temple
• Nauvoo City and Missionary Tours
• Sunset on The Mississippi
• BBQ and Variety Show
• Carthage Jail
• Liberty Jail
• Final Fireside and Dance
• Week in Review Video
• Final Family Devotional and Goodbyes
• Fly Home from Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
Pay In Full: $2,600
Pay In 2 Payments: $250 deposit then $2,450 after that (all payments due by April 15)
Pay In Full: $2,900
Pay In 2 Payments: $250 deposit then $2,750 after that (all payments due by April 15)
How many Chaperones will there be?
There will be a total of 15 chaperones.
Will there be a tour nurse?
Yes, we will have a certified ER nurse with 20 years of experience with us 24/7.
Kori grew up in a little town called Mountain Home, ID. He and his wife Katie are the blessed parents of 6 children.
Kori recently completed his Master’s Degree in Family and Human Development from Arizona State University. He has been a religious educator for ten years and enjoys speaking at EFY (now FSY), BYU Education Week, and other youth events. He loves jamming on his ukulele, watching Emperor’s New Groove with his kids, and eating refrigerated Cheez-It’s.
Dave lives in Thatcher, AZ. He and his wife Tia are the parents of 4 kids. They live on a small farm and raise chickens, goats, and Australian Shepherds.
David served a mission in Perth Australia and came home and pursued his dream of becoming a religious educator, which he as now done for over 20 years. He became involved early in his career with EFY and has directed sessions all over the United States for 18 years. He loves speaking and teaching the youth but his favorite story is how he meet his wife “The Greatest Love Story of All Time”. He loves Sports, is a semi-professional photographer, owns a food truck called “Brotein Shakes” and LOVES to travel.